Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pops of Pink

I haven't been sewing in a long time and I've recently been addicted to fashion bloggers so I decided that I'd share an outfit that was inspired by this hot pink nail polish I bought for my trip to Galveston a week ago.





I love these heels but I haven't worn them in over a year. They are one of the only pair of open toe shoes that I like and I find them pretty comfortable.






This is a pearl necklace my aunt gave me. I also tied a blue shoelace and a white long piece of tee shirt together into a bow.










This is a purse I bought at a place called Trader's Village near my house. It holds absolutely everything and I can actually fit my 7 month old puppy (Duchshund/Papillion mix so he's kinda small) in it and I find him sleeping on top of it all the time.

I only spent about $20 on it and I love this purse.






Shirt: Miley Cyrus & Max Azria at Walmart
Shorts: Bullhead pants that were my little sister's. I cut them into shorts and I love them.
Shoes: Charlotte Russe {I bought them for like $12 at Plato's closet and they looked brand new.}



No comments:

Post a Comment